Lg V35 Continue Software Update att
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
- #81
Just Today I have received Pie update with May security update.Thnx at&t.
Where are you located?
I did a search and I didn't see anybody else getting the update so maybe you are the first one.?
Went to that link that you had on your entry and I got to show the update from AT&t did a screenshot, after I did that I could never get back to that page but here's the screenshot
Attachments
-
Screenshot_2019-06-19-11-23-18.jpg
- #82
Please, tell us what it says on the alleged fastboot screen...Otherwise I think you're confusing download mode for fastboot mode.
I don't know your experience level, so don't take my request as an insult. Many many times I've seen people claim they were on the "bootloader" screen and they weren't, or claim they were in "recovery" and they weren't.
I know the difference between fastboot and download modes. The screen i get give me 2 options to select, restart or turn off, either way it go again straight to that screen again, even when i turn it off and connect it with volumen up pressed. I just take it to a tech guy to jtag it, no other option where succesfull Even for him.
- #83
Where are you located?I did a search and I didn't see anybody else getting the update so maybe you are the first one.?
Went to that link that you had on your entry and I got to show the update from AT&t did a screenshot, after I did that I could never get back to that page but here's the screenshot
I live in Jordan.
- #84
I can confirm it work (at your own risk). I used this firmware https://lg-firmwares.com/downloads-file/19435/V350N20c_00_KT_KR_OP_0405.kdzI installed the LG Store Frame.msi from the LUGP.7z, but it was in Korean as "第一步双击安装它.msi", then ran the LGUP shortcut from the Start menu. Selected the "PARTITION DL", then select all the partitions to flash.
I don't get the choice of 'PARTITION DL', only three options - REFURBISH, UPGRADE and FOTA Upgrade. Do you have any idea why that is? I'm using lgup 1.14.3.
- #85
I don't get the choice of 'PARTITION DL', only three options - REFURBISH, UPGRADE and FOTA Upgrade. Do you have any idea why that is? I'm using lgup 1.14.3.
I used this LGUP version: https://www.lanzous.com/i3y5ocd (it's the left orange button to download)
- #86
I used this LGUP version: https://www.lanzous.com/i3y5ocd (it's the left orange button to download)
Thanks. I tried the one Chien35 is linking to. It worked. I'm now getting a USIM request from the phone. I don't know what that is. (?)
- #87
Maybe you need to flash bootloader first, try search the file.As i said, it won't let me go ti download mode, instead go again to fastboot. It shows black screen with little letters of download mode but go straight to fastboot again and again.
If your phone has signal and your network working properly just ignore the warning.Thanks. I tried the one Chien35 is linking to. It worked. I'm now getting a USIM request from the phone. I don't know what that is. (?)
- #88
Can u post some pics? I want to see they pushed ux 8 or notHahahahaha
Maybe for me only, maybe the 1st one worldwide, cause I do click on software update 5-8 times everyday :victory:![]()
---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------
Software update for the LG V35 ThinQ (LM-V350)
Here is the current update: Android 9.0 Pie
The updates
What's new: May Security patch level and Android 9.0 Pie OS updateThe details
Release date: June 18, 2019
Android version: 9.0
Security patch level (SPL): May 1, 2019
Build number: PKQ1.181105.001
Software version: V350AWM20b
File size: 1.46GBhttps://www.att.com/devicehowto/tut...p_KM1269238?make=LG&model=LGLMV350&gsi=jjad96
- #89
Maybe you need to flash bootloader first, try search the file.If your phone has signal and your network working properly just ignore the warning.
Naaa...I think the phone is hardlocked. I hoped flashing would do the trick.
- #90
I don't know if LGUP will not alow to do that but normaly it can be done with QFIL. Or can we extract kdz to QFIL format?
- #91
Where are AT&T KDZ? AT&T doesn't release public KDZ, only over the air updates with when the phone has AT&T approved SIM cards, either AT&T or some affiliated MVNOs.I am not familiar with LG phone so just a silly question: My phone is Korean variant with Pie. Can I downgrade it back to Oreo( for example flash ATT firmware)?.
I don't know if LGUP will not alow to do that but normaly it can be done with QFIL. Or can we extract kdz to QFIL format?
This is why people who are not AT&T customers quickly flash to other firmware, so they can get updates.
- #92
Can u post some pics? I want to see they pushed ux 8 or not
Here u go..
Attachments
- #93
People who are *not* att quickly flash to other firmware? Att is hardly known for pushing updates in a timely fashion, neither is LG tho.Where are AT&T KDZ? AT&T doesn't release public KDZ, only over the air updates with when the phone has AT&T approved SIM cards, either AT&T or some affiliated MVNOs.This is why people who are not AT&T customers quickly flash to other firmware, so they can get updates.
Sent from my LM-V350ULM using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------
Or you mean people with unlocked att phones? That's gotta be it. Sorry, confused.People who are *not* att quickly flash to other firmware? Att is hardly known for pushing updates in a timely fashion, neither is LG tho.Sent from my LM-V350ULM using Tapatalk
Sent from my LM-V350ULM using Tapatalk
- #94
I mean there are no public AT&T KDZ available to download and flash, period.People who are *not* att quickly flash to other firmware? Att is hardly known for pushing updates in a timely fashion, neither is LG tho.Sent from my LM-V350ULM using Tapatalk
---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------
Or you mean people with unlocked att phones? That's gotta be it. Sorry, confused.Sent from my LM-V350ULM using Tapatalk
The only way to get updates are if you are AT&T customer or have one of the few approved SIM cards for affiliated MVNOs like Red Pocket.
Even then you need AT&T firmware for those updates.
So people who are NOT AT&T customers but yet bought these phones on eBay QUICKLY flash to other firmware so they can receive regular updates.
But it's a one way street. You can't go back. See paragraph #1.
Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+
- #95
Exactly, was a hardbrick. Solved via JTAG, only way available to do it.Naaa...I think the phone is hardlocked. I hoped flashing would do the trick.
- #96
Just sucessfully flashed korean Pie from first thread message to eBay bought AT&T AWE LG V35. Two days on Pie and working like a charm. General approach as I remembered:
- used LGUP with copied LG V35 LGUP_common.dll to appropriate folder. If I remeber right: "c:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\common\LGUP_common.dll".
- first I flashed Google Fi V350ULM10e_00_NAO_US_OP_0717.kdz with REFURBISH option. Don't forget to remove Google Accounts before flash or you will get error with partition decrypting. Been there, done that. But system cleared partiotion for me and flash didn't fail.
- then I flashed korean V350N20c_00_KT_KR_OP_0405.kdz with PARTITION DL option. I checked all partitions, I didn't have personal data there. So clean install.
- done. Korean welcome screen is simply changeable to English.
European SIM card (Vodafone CZ) works normally. I got some "roaming" warning which could be expected. I'm not in Seoul just now. But I dissmissed it and now is all right.
Addiotional hack I made was activating Czech language, which isn't in the language list. I didn'nt want to root device (afaik it is impossible for now) so I used sucessfully this approach with ADB: https://en.miui.com/thread-4229083-1-1.html
Now I have ATT V35 on Pie and in unsupported Czech language and I'm happy. Not big upgrade from V30, but new CPU and Portrait mode in camera was worth of it
- #98
- #99
Thats a big assignment. Why not flash the korean kdz and do the research yourself.good morning. can someone tell me what languages the KDZ of Korea has available
- #100
Thats a big assignment. Why not flash the korean kdz and do the research yourself.
Since when posting a screenshot became a big assignment
Similar threads
Source: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flashed-korean-pie-kdz-to-att-v35.3930662/page-5
0 Response to "Lg V35 Continue Software Update att"
Post a Comment